The following instructions are for claiming your Dartmouth issued Box account. To claim the account, you will need an internet connection and valid NetID.
- Go to Dartmouth’s Box Start Page (https://dartmouthsecure.account.box.com/login) and click the “Continue” button
- You will be taken to the familiar, Dartmouth Web SSO. Enter your NetID at the first screen and click “Continue” and then your password and click “Enter“
- At the “Confirm Dartmouth Secure’s Terms of Service” screen, click “Accept”
- At the “Welcome to Box…” screen, click “Skip this and go straight to Box“. Alternatively, you can answer the questionnaire.
- You will be taken to your online Box interface (though you may have to click through one splash screen). From here, you can manipulate any of your Box folders/shares. You can also create new folders and documents.
At this point, you can close the window or use Box Sync from the web interface. You can access the web interface from any location by entering the following URL: https://dartmouthsecure.account.box.com/login