The following instructions are for scanning directly to a USB drive from USB enabled Konica Minolta’s.
- USB Thumb Drive 2GB or less
- Formatted as FAT32
The drive may not be recognized if it is larger than 2GB and will not be recognized if it is not formatted as FAT32
- Insert the thumb drive into the USB slot (which, in most instances, is located behind the touch panel)
- When the “External Memory…” screen pops up on the display, press “Save a document to External Memory.”
- Place your document(s) to be scanned on the Scanning bed or in the automatic feed
- Confirm the settings meet your requirements and then press the “Start” button at the bottom of the display panel to begin scanning.
- You will have the option to scan again to the same device or remove your device if you are finished.