These instructions are for the HP LaserJet P3015 printer located at Dewey Field Road. Instructions and software are provided for both Macintosh and Windows.
- Open System preferences and then click on Printers & Scanners
- Press the “+” button at the bottom of the Printers column. Choose “Add Printer or Scanner…”
Note: These steps will need to be repeated for each printer you would like to add
- At the “Add” screen, click the IP tab and set the details for the printer:
- Address: 18.104.22.168
- Protocol: Line Printer Daemon – LPD
- Queue: Leave Blank
- Name: The name that will show in your print queue. It should be something you remember. Standard practice is to use DFR HP Laserjet P3015
- Location: Will auto-fill. It can also be left blank
- Use: It should automatically choose the HP LaserJet P3010 Series driver. If it does not, choose Select Software… in the dropdown menu
- At the Printer Software screen, select the correct driver for your printer (listed below):
- Click OK and then click Add.
Your new printer will now be in the Printer Queue. If you run into problems installing the printer, please contact TDI Computing.
- Go to the Start Menu. Select Devices and Printers (if you’re running Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8.1).
- Click “Add a printer“
- Click “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer”
- At the “Searching for available printers…” screen, click “The printer that I want isn’t listed“. It may take a moment for the search to cancel the search, make sure the radio for “Add a printer using a TCOP/IP address or hostname” is selected and then click “Next“.
- At the find a Printer by name or TCP/IP address screen, enter the following values:
(Image for reference only. Use values listed above)
- Click Next
- It will connect to the printer and add the printer automatically.
- Name the new printer: PCSA (HP LaserJet P3010 Series) and then click “Next”
- It will finish installing the printer and then you will receive a message saying “You’ve successfully added PCSA (HP LaserJet P3010 Series)”. Click “Finish“
If you run into problems installing the printer, please contact TDI Computing.
Repeat the steps for other printers as needed. If you run into problems installing the printer, please contact TDI Computing.