This tutorial is for anyone that wants to set up their Dartmouth email on an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch). The images and video used are from iOS 7.1.2. If you have questions or issues, please contact us.
- NOTE: If you would prefer the video tutorial, please click here.
- From the home screen, tap the Mail application. If you already have an email account set up on your device, tap on the Settings app. Then you want Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Add Account.
- Select Exchange as the type of account to set up.
- In the next screen, fill out the fields with your full Dartmouth email address (i.e. Firstname.MI.Lastname@Dartmouth.edu), your password, and I’d recommend putting Dartmouth in the description field.
- This next screen is the most important for settings to get you connected. The server is outlook.office365.com, leave Domain blank, your User ID is YourNetID@kiewit.dartmouth.edu, and enter your password. Tap Next when ready.
- Select which options you want to sync with your device. Tap Save.
- You will soon see your mail populate the Inbox. To view your calendar, open the Apple Calendar app that came pre-installed on your device. Contacts can be found in the Address Book app.