The following instructions are for adding authentication for printing to Konny2. The instructions are for Windows only (no configuration is necessary for Macs).
- Click on the Start menu and then click on Devices & Printers
- In the devices window, right-click on the icon for Konny2 and then click Printing Preferences
- Your computer will connect with the printer and then open the Printing Preferences window. Click on the Basic tab at the top of the window and then click Authentication/Account Track
- Once at the User Authentication window, enter the printer password as provided by TDI Computing in the Password field. After you have entered the password, click Verify.
- Once you are back at the Konny2 Printing Preferences window, click the Apply button and then click OK
You should now be able to print to Konny2 without the need for extra input. Send a test job to the printer to confirm. If you run into problems setting up authentication, please contact TDI Computing.