The following instructions are for inviting or adding members to a SharePoint Group site.
- Open a web browser and login to https://bwa.dartmouth.edu
- Once logged in, you should be in the Outlook app. If you are not, click the App Drawer in the top left side of the screen and select Mail
- In the left hand column, scroll down to the Groups section and select the SharePoint site in question by clicking on it.
- The right hand column will now display your group site info. Beneath the group name at the top of the screen, click the … button (expanding menu button) and then click Site from the dropdown menu
- Your internet browser may open a new window or tab. At your SharePoint site, click the Members button in the top right corner
- Click the Add Users button
- You may now enter your new users name in the Enter a name or… field. Click your members name when it populates and then click Save
- Your new member(s) will show up alongside previously added members. To change a members permissions for the site, underneath their name, click the v button to the right of their current permissions
If you run into problems, please contact TDI Computing.