- Sign in at https://bwa.dartmouth.edu
- Once logged in to Office 365, you should be at your Outlook page. If not, click the App Drawer in the top left hand corner of the screen and choose Outlook
- Click the Calendar button in the bottom left hand column
- At the top of the screen, click New and then click Calendar event
- At the top of the new event screen, click Add Skype meeting
- You will receive the confirmation message:
Your Skype meeting has been created. We’ll add joining details after the event is sent.
You may now finish adding attendees and filling in meeting/conference details. Once finished, click the Save button.
If you run into install or sign-in problems, please contact TDI Computing.